Tip: To quickly find a supplement on this page, press Ctrl+F or ⌘-F (Mac) and use the find bar.
My Most Used Gear
- I use the larger air oasis machines in my rooms around the house to oxidize mycotoxins and other organic compounds.
- I use this smaller one in my car.
Bright Light Device
- I’ll use bright light glasses every morning to wake me up
- I use this one when I’m traveling since it can plug into my laptop.
- I use this and this when it’s a dark day out to increase cognitive function and mood.
Galaxy Note 8
- I use the Galaxy Note 8 everyday as it is very handy for traveling and doing research/taking notes on the go.
- Use “mybiohack” to get 10% off your gembared at https://gembared.com
- Here is the ~$25 alternative
- Here’s my review on it.
LiteCure Light Force Pro
- I use this once or twice a week, totaling 3000j per week on my head.
Nervana Vagus Nerve Stimulator
- When I use the Nervana, I get very focused on what I’m working on and relaxed at the same time.
- Use code “LHE” for 15% off
- I use this one to help with hypoxia.
- I use the Panasonic GH5 to shoot my videos now. I used to use the RX10ii, but have upgraded.
- I also use it with the Olympus 12-40mm f2.8.
- I use this as a replacement for lymphatic breathing.
- I will also set this up to jump and work at the same time.
Standing Desk with Adjustable Height
- This desk makes it easy to work on and supports up to 200lbs.
- I use the “ultimate” package” on all parts of my body.
- Air Purifier – great for allergies
- Arm Massager
- Backpod – helps with Costochondritis
- Back Massager – great for back pain. Here is a vibrating back massager.
- Cupping Set
- Double Head Massager
- Dry Skin Body Brush
- Green Glasses – great for general pain
- ICES/PEMF device. I use the A9b model. (Nervana works better IMO)
- Infrared Heat Lamp
- Infrared Mat
- Infrared LED + Cord – 660nm
- Infrared Pants/Shirt
- Infrared Sauna
- Intranasal Laser – 630nm great for sinus allergies
- Massage Blades
- Massage Oil
- Massage Table
- Neck Massager
- Ozone Generator
- Portable Sauna
- Steam Sauna
- Tens Unit
- Trigger Point Massager
- VibraCool (Alternative)
- Breathing exerciser – great to tone up the vagal nerve
- Cold Bandana
- Cold Hat
- Cold Vest
- HRV Monitor
- Ice Cub Tray
- Ice Cube Maker
- Nervana Vagus Stimulator – Use code “LHE” for 15% off
- Tongue Depressor – great tool for the vagus nerve
- AVE – Audiovisual Entrainment
- CCTV 850nm LED
- Intranasal Laser – 630nm great for sinus allergies
- Vielight Light Therapy – Neuro, Alpha, Gamma, 633 Red, 655 Prime, 810 Infrared, PocketUse “JACOBGORDON” for 15% off (I no longer use as it can cause vision loss)
- Acupressure Mat and Pillow
- Blackout Curtains
- Black Tape
- Blue Blocking Film – It’s great for covering blue from screens, since Flux doesn’t get rid of all the blue.
- Blue Blocking Glasses (Version 2, Version 3, Version 4, Clip-On)
- Blue Blocking Light Bulbs
- Bright Light Device – Portable, Large, Extra-Large, Hat, USB (great for BDNF)
- Ear Plugs
- EarthPulse – It works, but I didn’t feel the biggest effect. It works with some.
- EMF Blocking Cap
- EMF Blocking Clothing
- EMF Blocking Sheets
- EMF/RF Meter
- F.lux – Reduces blue light pixel use from computers
- Grounding Mat
- Iris – Reduces blue light similarly to Flux
- Magnetico Sleep Pad
- Mattresses: – Casper, Tuft and Needle, Zinus Sleep Memory Foam
- Red Glasses (blocks out blue and green)
- Red Light Bulbs – low amounts of electricity, obviously there isn’t any blue in it.
- Sleep Mask
- Spectrum Glasses
- SR1 Sleep Device – It’s great for on the go or a quick nap; it works well when I get the placement right.
- UVB Lamp
- Visual Spectrum Glasses
- Wake Up Alarm
- Weighted Blanket – 15lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs
- Blood Pressure Cuff – I like to use this when testing any new supplement or device.
- Dumbbells (lighter set)
- Elevation Training Mask – helps simulate a hypoxic condition
- Exercise Bike with Desk – You can work and workout 🙂
- Exercise Mats
- Hand Exerciser
- Inversion Table
- Oxygen Concentrator
- Power Cage w/ Bench
- Push Up Bar/Pull up Bar (Chip Up Bar)
- Pulse Oximeter
- Standing Desk alternative (One I use)
- Super Bands (I use the orange and black mostly)
- Treadmill Desk
- Wrist Exerciser
- Yoga – Blocks / Bolster / Mat / Mat Strap / Stretching Strap / Towel
- Berkey Filtration System – Great for filtering your water without having to hire a plumber.
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Elevated Cooking Utensils – Great for not letting your spatula touch the counter.
- Fruit Infuser
- Glass Bottle
- Glass Cups
- Glass Mugs
- Glucose Monitor
- Ice Cream Maker
- Kombucha Maker
- Keto Strips
- Laser Thermometer
- Ninja Blender
- Ph paper
- Pressure Cooker
- Tea Infuser
- Vitamix Blender
- Audio Interface
- Galaxy Note 8
- G7 (4K, comes with basic lens, I don’t use)
- GH4 (4K)
- GH5 (newest camera)
- GoPro 5 (4K)
- Headphones with Mic (USB)
- Light Setup
- Metabones Speed Booster
- Olympus 12-40mm f2.8
- Portable Lights
- Portable Tripod
- Reflector (awesome for traveling)
- RX10ii (4K)
- SD Card
- Sigma 18-35mm f1.8
- Shotgun Mic
- Webcam (HD)
- Wireless Mic
I have an android, but I’ve listed similar ones for iOS too.
- AllTrails (iPhone / Android)
- Amazon Kindle (iPhone / Android)
- Brain N-Back (iPhone / Android)
- Breath2Relax (iPhone / Android)
- Classic Simon (iPhone / Android)
- CRON-O-Meter (iPhone / Android)
- Dminder (iPhone / Android)
- Eidetic (iPhone / Android)
- Essential Anatomy (iPhone / Android)
- Evernote (iPhone / Android)
- Hopper (iPhone / Android)
- Hotel Tonight (iPhone / Android)
- Lose It! (iPhone / Android)
- Lumosity (iPhone / Android)
- Math Tricks (iPhone / Android)
- NeuroNation (iPhone / Android)
- PayPal (iPhone / Android)
- Quora (iPhone / Android)
- Reddit (iPhone / Android) – I prefer using reddit is fun
- Skype (iPhone / Android)
- Stitcher (iPhone / Android)
- TED (iPhone / Android)
- Twilight (Android) – the one for iPhone is built in, but sadly doesn’t block out blue enough
- Vocabulary Builder (iPhone / Android)
- 2048 (iPhone / Android)
- Anti-Motion Sickness Glasses (they are also in white) – great for reading in the car or on a boat without getting nauseous. They are used by astronauts in NASA.
- Back Support – Really good for posture
- Bass Backpack
- Bandages – good to use with the PEMF device (like wrapping it on your belly)
- Book Stand
- Chair – Inside/Outside
- Collapsible Backpack
- Computers – laptop when traveling and a souped up mini ITX desktop when editing/gaming.
- Deodorant – Men’s / Women’s
- Digital Scale
- Disposable Gloves
- Enema Bag
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Mouthwash – natural
- Nasal Spray Bottle
- Pill Dispenser
- Sling Pack
- Squatty Potty
- Temperature Gun
- Toothpaste – natural, no toxins